To find academic scholarships to ACU member universities, click on the links below:
- Indiana State University (see: Are Scholarships Available?)
- Montana State University
- Seattle Pacific University
- St. Ambrose University
- The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Valparaiso University
INTERLINK Language Centers
Scholarships for INTERLINK fall into the following categories. For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I. Family Members of Alumni
Knowing that families make sacrifices when they send their children abroad, INTERLINK offers a reduction in the cost of education for family members of students and alumni:
- Spouses, parents, siblings, and children of current or former students receive 20% scholarship
II. Governments and Sponsoring Agencies
International organizations, sponsoring agencies, and institutions of higher education are encouraged to contact us for specific details on group training for language studies and university placement.
III. Discount Match
INTERLINK will match any tuition scholarship that its partner universities give to a qualified student. INTERLINK will provide the same percentage discount to the same student during their periods of INTERLINK enrollment. Students receiving this discount do not qualify for any other INTERLINK scholarships.
To Apply: Please contact the Center Director at the location of your choice:
- Indiana State University: Marisa Brooks, email@example.com
- Seattle Pacific University: Tim Healy, firstname.lastname@example.org
- St. Ambrose University: Marshall Brewer, email@example.com
- Montana State University: Paul Swift, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The University of North Carolina at Greensboro: Giovanna Alessio, email@example.com
- Valparaiso University: Jennifer Shelton, firstname.lastname@example.org